Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Quote: Nietzsche #2

"In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play."
"When one has not had a good father, one must create one."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Two quotes today, since they complement each other well. These remind me of the Daddy/daughter dynamic I have with my own Daddy; there are plenty of children personas inside those who identify as littles and I am one of them. Both Daddy and I have felt let down by our birth fathers too and have sought to resolve that ourselves.

I did this by searching for a man who I felt could protect me and showed him my childish side and Daddy responded very well. In his way, he feels the need to protect and look after me, to make me happy and watch over me. In return I shower him with the unconditional love I feel he deserves and do my best to make him proud every day. We love to play together as well and every time I am good he rewards me with a session, a cuddle or a present.

It just feels so right to have this dynamic with my Daddy and I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.