Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Desire and Pleasure 15% off code

Desire and Pleasure 15% off voucher code: BLOG006
NOTE: This promotion is now over!

A few weeks ago, the lovely Emily from Desire and Pleasure contacted me asking me if I wanted to be an affiliate. As I'm sure you've guessed already, I really like affiliate schemes because the money that I get from them helps me to buy new toys. However, I don't usually do sales posts because I find them a bit awkward to write. To be honest they make me feel like a weird salesman.

So why have I written this post? Well, there are a few reasons...

Firstly, I really like Desire and Pleasure. I like their website, I like their range of toys, I like their staff members, I like how much they care about people having a healthy sex life and I like that they care about doing proper sex education. I've even tested a wand for them before, and I loved their speedy discreet service!

Secondly, 15% off your order is an awesome discount! As the image to the left shows, you get a great amount off when you buy any luxury toys or even if you just buy a whole bunch of toys in general. With Christmas right around the corner there's never been a better time to save on your sex toys!

What more motivation do you need? This code lasts until Christmas Eve so get your order in before then!

NOTE: This promotion is now over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.