Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Quote: Sinclair

"It's hard for an educated woman to turn her head off. That's part of the joy of being a submissive. None of the decisions are yours. When you can't refuse anything and can't even move, those voices in your head go silent. All you can do, and all you are permitted to do, is feel."
― Cherise Sinclair

This quote is from Dark Citadel, a novel which was written by Cherise Sinclair. I chose it to write about because I completely empathised with it: one of the reasons being submissive feels so good and right to me is the lack of decision-making and control I have. It made me think of subspace and the sensations I get when I'm in it. The way my body becomes hyper-sensitive and my mind becomes clouded is so amazing that it leaves me just as I am. When I'm in subspace I don't worry about anything; my usual fears about my body or what others think evaporates and my entire being becomes hostage to my senses.

It's truly an experience I think everyone should have at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.