Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Poll: What Do You Want To See More Of?

I don't get many comments but I do get a lot of views, so I'm assuming that I do have viewers. I would like to know what you personally would like to see more of on here, so if you could take a few seconds to tick these boxes that would be awesome.

I know there are some things on there that haven't be posted or even alluded to yet but everything is in progress so just vote for what you seem interested in. Thank you!

What do you want to see more of at "Thoughts of a Growing Sub"?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Poll not showing up?
Try here: What do you want to see more of at 'Thoughts of a Growing Sub'?

Any responses will be taken on board and I will consider very carefully what to post on here to make you all want to read it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.